Making Lunch Fun, One Box at a Time

ben·tol·o·gy (ben t äləjē) Noun : The study of making nutritious and fun lunches for my daughters.

I get a lot of inspiration from other blogs. So, in hopes someone might get some inspiration from me, I've decided to post some pictures here.

This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.Proverbs 3:7-9

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Monday's Lunch

I got some new Halloween bento goodies over the weekend so it was fun to trying them out.
4 mini salami and cheese sandwiches (each with a different Halloween design), BabyBel with a ghost cutout, carrots with ranch (ranch cup is hidden under the cheese), kiwi and grapes with a cheese ghost accent.


Ranch rice cakes (she's never had them so I hope she likes them) and strawberries.

2 comments:

  1. I like the mini sandwich design - are those your flower cutters??
    Did you get the Wilton mini halloween cutters (in an orange box)? I got those and this morning I told Syd I wanted her to tell me what shapes she had in her lunch this morning. Some of them are kind of hard to figure out!! LOL!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vic, I used the Wilton Linzer Cookie cutter set. It's almost like a cookie press and the little cut outs are interchangable. I liked the mini sandwiches too. There were barely any scraps.

    ReplyDelete