Making Lunch Fun, One Box at a Time

ben·tol·o·gy (ben t äləjē) Noun : The study of making nutritious and fun lunches for my daughters.

I get a lot of inspiration from other blogs. So, in hopes someone might get some inspiration from me, I've decided to post some pictures here.

This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.Proverbs 3:7-9

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Horse Camp - Day 3





  • Turkey and colby-jack on whole wheat sandwich


  • 2 cheddar horses with a fruit leather heart (I used some food safe markers to try to make them look a bit more like horses)


  • Steamed broccoli


  • Strawberry slices and blackberries


  • Goldfish/pretzel mix

QUESTION ANSWERED: I'm not sure why my blog is continuing to prevent me to add my own comments. But, since I can simply reply to the comment, I thought I'd add my answer here. The goldfish/pretzel mix is in the blue container from this set.

1 comment:

  1. What kind of container is the goldfish/pretzel mix in?

    ReplyDelete