Making Lunch Fun, One Box at a Time

ben·tol·o·gy (ben t äləjē) Noun : The study of making nutritious and fun lunches for my daughters.

I get a lot of inspiration from other blogs. So, in hopes someone might get some inspiration from me, I've decided to post some pictures here.

This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.Proverbs 3:7-9

Monday, March 26, 2012

More Bunnies

I love using seasonal Linzer cookie cutters because they allow you to get tiny little shapes.





  • 4 mini sandwiches (stacked in 2s) with a bunny cut-out

  • Babybel with a bunny cut-out

  • Sugar snap peas with ranch

  • Blueberries and blackberries with a bunny pick

  • Dove chocolate egg

2 comments:

  1. The little bunnies are so so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that same little bunny head - from a dollar store peg game! It looks like a vampire bunny to me :) This is a super cute lunch!

    ReplyDelete