Making Lunch Fun, One Box at a Time

ben·tol·o·gy (ben t äləjē) Noun : The study of making nutritious and fun lunches for my daughters.

I get a lot of inspiration from other blogs. So, in hopes someone might get some inspiration from me, I've decided to post some pictures here.

This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.Proverbs 3:7-9

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

The Big Man Himself!

  • 2 Santa-shaped sandwiches (stacked) decorated with strawberry fruit leather, whole grain white bread and icing eyes
  • Red Raspberries with a "Believe" cupcake pick
  • Red and Green goldfish crackers with a Christmas tree cupcake pick
  • Peas
  • 2 Hershey Kisses
Here are some of the items (or similar items) that I used when creating this lunch:

Check out What's For Lunch Wednesday for other cute lunch ideas!

2 comments:

  1. I love your Santa with the different breads and the hat of fruit leather! I might have to make one similar :)

    ReplyDelete