Making Lunch Fun, One Box at a Time

ben·tol·o·gy (ben t äləjē) Noun : The study of making nutritious and fun lunches for my daughters.

I get a lot of inspiration from other blogs. So, in hopes someone might get some inspiration from me, I've decided to post some pictures here.

This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.Proverbs 3:7-9

Monday, March 11, 2013

Sweet Treat

Can I admit something?  When I first heard about Easy Lunch Boxes, I didn't understand what all the hub-bub was about.  I figured they looked just like the Ziplock boxes, we're more expensive and wouldn't fit in the girls' normal lunch boxes.  It wasn't until I won some in a giveaway that I truly understand why everyone loves these boxes so much!!  There is NO comparison in the quality of the ELBs compared to the Ziplock or Gladware counterparts and they are so easy to use (they take less brain power to figure out how to pack in them).  Granted, they don't fit in their normal lunch bags, but the girls don't seem to mind carrying the ELB insulated lunch bags so I worried about that for nothing. 
 
  • 2 ice cream cone-shaped sandwiches
  • Multi-grain tortilla chips with homemade salsa
  • Celery and peanut butter
  • Blueberries with ice cream cupcake picks
  • Hershey's miniature candy bar
Here are some of the items, or similar items, I used when creating this lunch:
 
Click on the BentoUSA ad to the right to find the sauce cup, large silicone cup and the ice cream picks!

2 comments:

  1. Do you have any information about the blue container holding the chips?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I purchased the jumbo silicone cup from BentoUSA. You can click the ad to the right of my blog and search "jumbo silicone". They have them in a variety of colors.

    ReplyDelete