Making Lunch Fun, One Box at a Time

ben·tol·o·gy (ben t äləjē) Noun : The study of making nutritious and fun lunches for my daughters.

I get a lot of inspiration from other blogs. So, in hopes someone might get some inspiration from me, I've decided to post some pictures here.

This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.Proverbs 3:7-9

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Earth Day

Very quick and easy lunch to celebrate Earth Day!

  • Peanut butter/wheat Ritz crackers decorated to look like the Earth using food safe markers
  • Broccoli with ranch decorated with daisy picks
  • Strawberry slices and blueberries, decorated with letter picks
  • Girl Scout cookie (Girl Scouts love the Earth!)
In addition to the product links above, I also used the following items when creating this lunch:

1 comment: