Making Lunch Fun, One Box at a Time

ben·tol·o·gy (ben t äləjē) Noun : The study of making nutritious and fun lunches for my daughters.

I get a lot of inspiration from other blogs. So, in hopes someone might get some inspiration from me, I've decided to post some pictures here.

This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.Proverbs 3:7-9

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

School Days

Sometimes I am really thankful that my daughters don't follow bento blogs.  Because if they did, they would not be nearly as impressed with today's lunch.   Today's lunch was completely inspired by this lunch made by my friend Rina at Bento School Lunches.  I didn't even change the math equation!!  I want to make sure to give her credit for her adorable lunch...but I'm not going to share it with my girls ;-)



  • PB and honey sandwich made on whole wheat bread, decorated with food safe markers to look like a piece of notebook paper.  I used strawberry fruit leather and Wilton's number cutters to make the math equation
  • Strawberries with a school-themed pick
  • Carrots and celery with ranch
  • Cheese stick decorated with markers (I know I have seen this idea somewhere but can't find where to give credit.  If you know, please leave a comment)
  • Hershey kisses
Here are some of the items, or similar items I used when creating this lunch:




This post contains affiliate links.

1 comment:

  1. What a great lunch Caren, and I am sure your girls enjoyed it! I love how you decorated the string cheese pencil. Thank you so much for the mention!:)

    ReplyDelete