Making Lunch Fun, One Box at a Time

ben·tol·o·gy (ben t äləjē) Noun : The study of making nutritious and fun lunches for my daughters.

I get a lot of inspiration from other blogs. So, in hopes someone might get some inspiration from me, I've decided to post some pictures here.

This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.Proverbs 3:7-9

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Owls

Today's requested theme by the middle schoolers was "owls".  I'm keeping it simple with this owl sandwich made from a circle cutter.   The part I cut from the top of his head is what I used to make the wings.


  • 2 owl-shaped sandwiches, stacked.  Decorated with an eye pick and heart pick.  I used carrots for his feet and beak.
  • Green peas
  • Blueberries with an owl cupcake ring
  • Pretzel sticks
  • Babybel cheese
  • York peppermint patty
In addition to the product links above, here are some of the items, or similar items, I used when creating this lunch:


This post contains affiliate links.

2 comments: