Making Lunch Fun, One Box at a Time

ben·tol·o·gy (ben t äləjē) Noun : The study of making nutritious and fun lunches for my daughters.

I get a lot of inspiration from other blogs. So, in hopes someone might get some inspiration from me, I've decided to post some pictures here.

This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.Proverbs 3:7-9

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Ladybug Picnic

I love lunches like this...I had NO idea what I was going to make until I looked through my pick drawer an saw this little ladybug pick. I am happy with the ideas that stemmed from it :)



  • Turkey and veggie cream cheese on a whole wheat mini bagel (Ave has PB&J on her bagel) with provolone and cheddar to create the ladybug. 2 picks for her antenna and nori for eyes and mouth.

  • Carrots and ranch (ranch is under the Babybel)

  • Babybel ladybug (her face was made with food safe markers)

  • Red grapes with a ladybug pick

No comments:

Post a Comment