Making Lunch Fun, One Box at a Time

ben·tol·o·gy (ben t äləjē) Noun : The study of making nutritious and fun lunches for my daughters.

I get a lot of inspiration from other blogs. So, in hopes someone might get some inspiration from me, I've decided to post some pictures here.

This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.Proverbs 3:7-9

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

My Heart Belongs to You



  • PB&J on a whole wheat bagel with a fruit leather heart

  • Carrots and a red pepper heart with ranch

  • Red grapes with a heart pick

  • Chocolate pudding with "XOXO" sprinkles

The little cups I put the pudding in is a new item I picked up at my local bento store the other day. The come with little plastic lids. I don't think they'd seal something super liquidity or runny but I *think* it will work for pudding.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you! I was just posting that I have NO ideas for tomorrow. But something like this should work nicely!

    ReplyDelete