Making Lunch Fun, One Box at a Time

ben·tol·o·gy (ben t äləjē) Noun : The study of making nutritious and fun lunches for my daughters.

I get a lot of inspiration from other blogs. So, in hopes someone might get some inspiration from me, I've decided to post some pictures here.

This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.Proverbs 3:7-9

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Football Bentos!

Ever since last year's Super Bowl, my youngest has been a huge Green Bay fan and my oldest has been rooting for the Steelers. My husband went to the Packers game on Sunday and is coming home tonight with presents that I think my youngest will want to wear to school tomorrow. I picked up a Steelers t-shirt for my oldest, so she wouldn't feel left out. So, because you know I love a theme, I made their lunches to match their new digs!


Go Packers! (or Go Green Bays!, as my youngest says)




  • 2 football-shaped sandwiches with provolone accents

  • Carrots with ranch

  • Red grapes with a "Packers" pick

  • Cheddar footballs

  • Hershey kisses
Go Steelers!



Pretty much the same as above except that it's a circle sandwich decorated with dyed provolone. I could have totally done the symbol better (more uniform) but I was feeling lazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment