Making Lunch Fun, One Box at a Time

ben·tol·o·gy (ben t äləjē) Noun : The study of making nutritious and fun lunches for my daughters.

I get a lot of inspiration from other blogs. So, in hopes someone might get some inspiration from me, I've decided to post some pictures here.

This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.Proverbs 3:7-9

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Gifts

Did you know at the time I'm writing this post, it's 6 days, 7 hours, 9 minutes and 41 seconds until Christmas? I know that because my girls are keeping up to the second tabs on it! To say they are a wee bit excited would be a wee bit of an understatement!

Two more days of school!!!! Here's what they will be having for lunch for one of them.



  • 2 gift-shaped sandwiches (stacked) with a fruit leather bow

  • Grapes and raspberries in a Christmas Tree shaped cup

  • Spinach and cherry tomato salad with Italian dressing, on the side

  • Cheddar Christmas trees

  • Hershey Kisses

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute!! I especially love the tree muffin cup :)

    ReplyDelete