Making Lunch Fun, One Box at a Time

ben·tol·o·gy (ben t äləjē) Noun : The study of making nutritious and fun lunches for my daughters.

I get a lot of inspiration from other blogs. So, in hopes someone might get some inspiration from me, I've decided to post some pictures here.

This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.Proverbs 3:7-9

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Quick and Easy Christmas Lunch

I have to say, I am loving the set of Christmas cookie cutter stamps that I got at Target.  The stamps make it so easy to add a little "something" to the cut-out.

This lunch was super easy to make.  However, when I was done, I wasn't thrilled with how monochromatic it came out...too much green.  Oh well, they can't all be winners!

  • 2 sandwiches (stacked)
  • Red grapes
  • Broccoli, with a present pick, and ranch
  • Hershey kisses
Here are a few of the items I used when making this lunch:

1 comment:

  1. I love that present stamped sandwich!! I am so jealous of your Target...

    ReplyDelete