Making Lunch Fun, One Box at a Time

ben·tol·o·gy (ben t äləjē) Noun : The study of making nutritious and fun lunches for my daughters.

I get a lot of inspiration from other blogs. So, in hopes someone might get some inspiration from me, I've decided to post some pictures here.

This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.Proverbs 3:7-9

Monday, November 26, 2012

Thanksgiving at the Beach!

Happy Belated Thanksgiving everyone!  I hope everyone had a great holiday.    We spent ours visiting my parents at the beach.    Before we left, I made the girls a beach themed bento to get them excited (as if they weren't excited enough already!!)

  • Palm tree-shaped sandwich decorated with food safe markers
  • Babybel cheese, decorated with a food safe marker and a sunglasses pick
  • Blackberries with a flip flop pick
  • Carrots with ranch
  • Hershey kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment