Making Lunch Fun, One Box at a Time

ben·tol·o·gy (ben t äləjē) Noun : The study of making nutritious and fun lunches for my daughters.

I get a lot of inspiration from other blogs. So, in hopes someone might get some inspiration from me, I've decided to post some pictures here.

This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.Proverbs 3:7-9

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Cuddle Palz!

Earlier this summer we received the newest product in the CuteZCute product line, the Cuddle Palz, to try. Similar to the other CuteZCute products, the Cuddle Palz is super easy to use and provides instant cuteness to any lunch!  The 2-sided cutter and stamps allow you to make many different combinations.  I have a feeling you will be seeing many Cuddle Palz lunches on our blog!

Koala Lunch:



  • Koala PB&J made using the Cuddle Palz cutting system.   He is holding on to a piece of celery.
  • Celery with peanut butter
  • Grapes with a koala pick
  • Pretzel sticks 
  • Hershey kisses

Again, my middle schooler doesn't want cute lunches anymore.  So we kept it simple:


  • Pizza roll-ups with marinara for dipping
  • Peas
  • Red grapes
  • Oreos
Here are some of the products, or similar products, I used when creating this lunch:

No comments:

Post a Comment