Making Lunch Fun, One Box at a Time

ben·tol·o·gy (ben t äləjē) Noun : The study of making nutritious and fun lunches for my daughters.

I get a lot of inspiration from other blogs. So, in hopes someone might get some inspiration from me, I've decided to post some pictures here.

This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.Proverbs 3:7-9

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Don't Be Crabby!

We had some mini croissants in the house this week.  I remembered seeing this adorable lunch and thought I'd make my own version of the little crustacean.

  • Turkey and Cheddar with honey mustard on a mini croissant.  I used sugar snap peas for his legs, cheddar for his claws and mouth and icing eyes.
  • Red grapes with a crab cupcake pick
  • Cucumber slices
  •  
    Here are some of the products I used when creating this lunch:
     

2 comments: