Making Lunch Fun, One Box at a Time

ben·tol·o·gy (ben t äləjē) Noun : The study of making nutritious and fun lunches for my daughters.

I get a lot of inspiration from other blogs. So, in hopes someone might get some inspiration from me, I've decided to post some pictures here.

This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.Proverbs 3:7-9

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Pot Sticker Bento

As I mentioned earlier, the girls are getting a little burned out on sandwiches so we are thinking outside the bento box.   They LOVE pot stickers but we weren't sure how they would be at room temperature or slightly chilled.   So, we did a test run at home and they both said they were good.  So, hopefully we found another "non sandwich" lunch option!

 
  • Pot stickers with dipping sauce
  • Strawberries with panda picks
  • Edamame on flower picks
  • Vanilla yogurt with blueberries
I packed this lunch in the Sassy box and got the flower and panda picks from BentoUSA (see the ad/link to the right) 

No comments:

Post a Comment