Making Lunch Fun, One Box at a Time

ben·tol·o·gy (ben t äləjē) Noun : The study of making nutritious and fun lunches for my daughters.

I get a lot of inspiration from other blogs. So, in hopes someone might get some inspiration from me, I've decided to post some pictures here.

This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.Proverbs 3:7-9

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Thursday's Lunch

I was feeling rather uncreative tonight when I went to make lunches. But I am pretty happy with how it ended up. The smiley face (maybe it's a sun?) started out as a lion but when it didn't work out, I bailed.
Both girls got the exact same lunch (I think that's a first): PB&J bagel with a cheesy smile (ha-ha, just came up with that!), strawberries, peas, blueberry yogurt and 2 hershey kisses.
I don't have a picture of snack yet because they are having apple flowers with peanut butter (Avery) and caramel dip (Haley) and I can't cut that apples up until the morning.

Lindi asked for a picture of what the bento boxes look like all closed up. Only the hot pink one is full of food, but here is what they look like!




2 comments:

  1. Love the "cheesy smile"!! :) Very cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you could turn the sun into a lion if you cut the orange piece into fringe.

    ReplyDelete