Making Lunch Fun, One Box at a Time

ben·tol·o·gy (ben t äləjē) Noun : The study of making nutritious and fun lunches for my daughters.

I get a lot of inspiration from other blogs. So, in hopes someone might get some inspiration from me, I've decided to post some pictures here.

This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.Proverbs 3:7-9

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Leaf Lunch

Halloween is behind us but I'm stuck on the themed lunch - Tomorrow she'll have a leafy lunch.

Lunch: A ham and cheese on whole wheat leaf sandwich, a babybel cheese with a leaf cut-out, pineapple leaves with blueberries, a cucumber and roma tomato kabob (on a leaf pick) with ranch for dipping and (you can't have a lunch the day after Trick-or-Treat without a little piece of candy, can you?) a mini Milky Way.




Snack: I found these mini yogurt covered pretzels. Aren't they cute?! Her snack was an easy one - mini yogurt pretzels and a few banana chips.

2 comments:

  1. Love the leaf baby bel. Looks great! Themed lunches are just so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the big leaf cutter you have. That's cool! I used my acorn and leaf pick today - Syd really like them!!

    ReplyDelete