Making Lunch Fun, One Box at a Time

ben·tol·o·gy (ben t äləjē) Noun : The study of making nutritious and fun lunches for my daughters.

I get a lot of inspiration from other blogs. So, in hopes someone might get some inspiration from me, I've decided to post some pictures here.

This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.Proverbs 3:7-9

Monday, April 4, 2011

Tuesday's Lunch

I have lots of yummy fresh fruit this week and instead of doing a fruit salad, I wanted to make fruit kabobs for the girls' lunches. Unfortunately, I currently only have one box that will fit the drink stir sticks that I use for kabobs. This lunch is packed in both tiers of the Happy Balloon box.



  • PB&J roll-ups with a cheddar bunny decoration with cucumber features

  • Cucumber slices and ranch

  • Fruit kabobs

  • Hershey kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment