Making Lunch Fun, One Box at a Time

ben·tol·o·gy (ben t äləjē) Noun : The study of making nutritious and fun lunches for my daughters.

I get a lot of inspiration from other blogs. So, in hopes someone might get some inspiration from me, I've decided to post some pictures here.

This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.Proverbs 3:7-9

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Johnny Appleseed Day

September 26th is Johnny Appleseed Day...you know I can't let a theme go by without a special lunch!

  • Apple-shaped sandwich with a decorated tortilla on top
  • Carrots with an apple pick and ranch
  • Apple slices
  • Babybel "apple"
  • Hershey's Kiss
Check out the following links for more apple themed lunches made by some of my bento buddies!
Bent on Better Lunches
Zoe's Lunchbox
Becoming a Bentoaholic
Biting the Hand that Feeds You
A Boy and His Lunch

5 comments:

  1. Ok seriously, adorable. How did you even manage the "shiny" spot on the apple if it's a tortilla?? You are awesome Suzy!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol Vic, I painted the red on so I just left part unpainted for the "shine".

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love your babybel apple! This is such a pretty themed lunch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the Babybel! Those eyes are KILLING ME!

    ReplyDelete