Making Lunch Fun, One Box at a Time

ben·tol·o·gy (ben t äləjē) Noun : The study of making nutritious and fun lunches for my daughters.

I get a lot of inspiration from other blogs. So, in hopes someone might get some inspiration from me, I've decided to post some pictures here.

This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.Proverbs 3:7-9

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

It's Cold Enough for Snow

Baby, it's cold outside!!  So, a snowflake lunch seems to be in order.

  • 2 snowflake sandwiches, made with a cookie stamp and decorated with food safe markers
  • Peas
  • Clementine with a snowflake pick
  • Cheddar snowflake
  • Hershey Kisses
Here are some of the items I used in the link below:


You can click on the BentoUSA ad to the right to find the snowflake cookie stamp and pick!

2 comments:

  1. I love your detailing on the snowflakes, super cute lunch as always! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. More fantastic inspiration - I love those decorated sandwiches! Another idea on my 'to try' list!

    ReplyDelete