Making Lunch Fun, One Box at a Time

ben·tol·o·gy (ben t äləjē) Noun : The study of making nutritious and fun lunches for my daughters.

I get a lot of inspiration from other blogs. So, in hopes someone might get some inspiration from me, I've decided to post some pictures here.

This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.Proverbs 3:7-9

Thursday, September 4, 2014

Smile!

Today's requested theme was "Smiley Faces".  So, this simple lunch is what I came up with:



  • 2 smiley-faced sandwiches (stacked).  I made the face using cucumber peel and this nori cutter.
  • Carrots and ranch
  • Pretzel thins
  • Babybel cheese with a smiley face cut using these cutters
  • Strawberries with a smiley face pick
  • York peppermint candy
In addition to the product link above, here are some of the other items, or similar items, I used when creating this lunch:

No comments:

Post a Comment