Making Lunch Fun, One Box at a Time

ben·tol·o·gy (ben t äləjē) Noun : The study of making nutritious and fun lunches for my daughters.

I get a lot of inspiration from other blogs. So, in hopes someone might get some inspiration from me, I've decided to post some pictures here.

This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.Proverbs 3:7-9

Monday, November 22, 2010

One Last Turkey

YEA!!!! LAST LUNCH UNTIL CHRISTMAS LUNCHES CAN BEGIN!!!!!
Can you tell I'm excited about getting to start making Christmas themed lunches? I got so many cute Christmas themed bento supplies for my birthday and I can't wait to bust them out!
But, alas, we have one more school lunch before Thanksgiving break. I made turkeys, one more time. This time, I used the food coloring technique to make multi-colored feathers.

They have the exact same lunch...2 PB&J sandwiches with provolone turkeys on top, celery and carrots with ranch and red grapes.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment