Making Lunch Fun, One Box at a Time

ben·tol·o·gy (ben t äləjē) Noun : The study of making nutritious and fun lunches for my daughters.

I get a lot of inspiration from other blogs. So, in hopes someone might get some inspiration from me, I've decided to post some pictures here.

This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.Proverbs 3:7-9

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Too Early for Turkey?

Okay, I know I'm probably pushing the season making a Thanksgiving bento. But, I had this idea for a turkey and wanted to see if it came out like I pictured it in my head. I'm pretty happy with it.
Lunch: Turkey (what else?) and cheese sandwich, grape kabobs, carrots and ranch (ranch cup is under the cheese), colby jack cheese leaves and a mini Milky Way.
Snack: Sunflower seeds (in container), yogurt covered pretzels and a couple of strawberry hearts.
Need more inspiration, check out all the lunches at http://www.bentolunch.net/2010/11/whats-for-lunch-wednesday-week-24.html

4 comments:

  1. That turkey is adorable!!! It's not too early at all!! Now, if it was a Santa face, maybe! But not a turkey!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! I love this turkey!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never too early for turkey :) Especially one this cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never too early for Turkey and he's so cute too!

    ReplyDelete