- 2 (stacked) Santa Claus PB&J sandwiches. His features are made from fruit leather (hat, nose and mouth) and provolone cheese beard, mustache, and the fluff on his hat).
- Carrots with ranch
- String cheese
- Clementine flower with a grape center
- Ham and veggie cream cheese on a whole wheat pita (she's been all about this this week) with a Santa on top. Made just like Avery's but with a cheddar base for his "skin")
- Blackberries with a candy cane pick
- Carrots with ranch (ranch is under the Babybel)
- A Babybel cheese
Check out What's for Lunch Wednesday for more great bento ideas!