Making Lunch Fun, One Box at a Time

ben·tol·o·gy (ben t äləjē) Noun : The study of making nutritious and fun lunches for my daughters.

I get a lot of inspiration from other blogs. So, in hopes someone might get some inspiration from me, I've decided to post some pictures here.

This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.Proverbs 3:7-9

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree! How Lovely Are Thy Branches

So, can you guess the theme of tomorrow's lunches? ;)

Both lunches are the same but I'm posting pictures of each since they are in different boxes.

  • 2 Christmas Tree sandwiches with a star pick for the topper and sprinkles for the ornaments. Ave's are PB&J and Haley's sandwiches are ham and cheese - both on whole wheat.
  • Cheddar cheese Christmas trees with provolone ornaments
  • Cucumber trees
  • Red and green grapes with a Christmas tree pick
  • a Dove chocolate present

No comments:

Post a Comment