Making Lunch Fun, One Box at a Time

ben·tol·o·gy (ben t äləjē) Noun : The study of making nutritious and fun lunches for my daughters.

I get a lot of inspiration from other blogs. So, in hopes someone might get some inspiration from me, I've decided to post some pictures here.

This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.Proverbs 3:7-9

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Friday's Lunch

I'm a little late in posting Friday's lunch, probably because I wasn't too excited about it. But, Haley thought it was funny and the bento box came back empty (as usual) so it's all good...

  • Turkey and cheese on whole wheat heart sandwich (icing eyes, cucumber peel eyebrows and the lips are made from the cut out of the Babybel (I warned her she couldn't eat them.)
  • Cucumber slices with a cheddar cheese cut-out
  • Green grapes (with a heart pick)
  • Babybel cheese with heart cutout

2 comments: