Making Lunch Fun, One Box at a Time

ben·tol·o·gy (ben t äləjē) Noun : The study of making nutritious and fun lunches for my daughters.

I get a lot of inspiration from other blogs. So, in hopes someone might get some inspiration from me, I've decided to post some pictures here.

This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.Proverbs 3:7-9

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Thoughts of Spring

Tuesday's lunch was inspired by the snow storm. Today's lunch is inspired by the thoughts of spring!

  • Ham and cheese on whole wheat bread shaped into a butterfly. Butterfly garnish made from bologna, cheese, cucumber peel and icing eyes.
  • Cucumber and tomato slices
  • Red grapes
  • Cheddar cheese butterflies

1 comment:

  1. I wish spring would hurry up and get here, too. :) The farmers market is a little sparse during the winter, making it harder to fill bentos. I like the cukes and tomato slices together, very striking!

    ReplyDelete