Haley specifically requested that her lunch be music themed because of the musical note picks I got. Here is what we came up with:
- 2 ham, cheddar and honey mustard on whole wheat sandwiches (stacked) with provolone and cheddar musical notes. Their faces are made from cucumber peel.
- Cheese stick (hidden under the top sandwich)
- Red grapes
- Cucumber and cherry tomato kabobs
- Chocolate chip granola bite
Aren't these letter picks cute? I think I'm going to have a lot of fun with them :)
For Avery's lunch, we went with a fishy theme:
- 2 PB&J on whole wheat sandwiches (stacked) with a cheddar fish with provolone accents.
- String cheese (hidden under top sandwich)
- Red grapes on fishy picks
- Cucumber slices with cherry tomatoes