Making Lunch Fun, One Box at a Time

ben·tol·o·gy (ben t äləjē) Noun : The study of making nutritious and fun lunches for my daughters.

I get a lot of inspiration from other blogs. So, in hopes someone might get some inspiration from me, I've decided to post some pictures here.

This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.Proverbs 3:7-9

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Guess Whooooo Loves You

Today's lunch was inspired by one I saw at Cookie Cutter Lunch.












  • 2 heart shaped turkey and cheddar sandwiches made on whole wheat (stacked). Owl decorations are made from carrot (beak), sugar eyes, cheddar (feet), the crust of bread (wings) and cucumber peel (eye brows)




  • Blueberries and strawberry slices




  • Purple cauliflower with ranch




  • Dove Promise

4 comments:

  1. Rebecca (Zimmerman) McFaddenSeptember 3, 2011 at 3:36 PM

    Caren,
    I just stumbled upon this blog- I'm so impressed w/ your creativity!- your use of color is really great too. My two favorites are this one & your birthday bento w/ the cheese cut-out cupcake. It makes me want to have kids to make lunches for.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How do you make purple cauliflower?:)

      Delete
    2. Proud Mommy, purple cauliflower is a type of cauliflower. I think it's seasonal because I can't always find it in the produce section. Hope that helps!

      Delete