Making Lunch Fun, One Box at a Time

ben·tol·o·gy (ben t äləjē) Noun : The study of making nutritious and fun lunches for my daughters.

I get a lot of inspiration from other blogs. So, in hopes someone might get some inspiration from me, I've decided to post some pictures here.

This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.Proverbs 3:7-9

Monday, August 29, 2011

Take Me Out to the Ball Game!

We went to our town's minor league baseball game last night and had a great time. I used it as my inspiration for today's lunches:








  • Salami and cheese or PBJ on whole wheat sandwich with provolone baseball decorated with food safe markers.

  • Carrots with ranch

  • Red and green grapes with a baseball pick

and of course



  • Cracker Jack for dessert!

Check out What's for Lunch Wednesday for other lunch ideas!

1 comment:

  1. love, Love, LOVE it!!! :)
    Absolutely adorable (as usual)!! :)

    ReplyDelete