Making Lunch Fun, One Box at a Time

ben·tol·o·gy (ben t äləjē) Noun : The study of making nutritious and fun lunches for my daughters.

I get a lot of inspiration from other blogs. So, in hopes someone might get some inspiration from me, I've decided to post some pictures here.

This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.Proverbs 3:7-9

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

First Fall Bento




  • 4 "acorn" sandwiches (stacked in 2s)


  • Pretzel snaps


  • Steamed broccoli and ranch


  • Babybel with acorn shape cut out (Ave has 2 acorn shaped cheddar cheese pieces)


  • Green grapes


Bento of the Week

3 comments:

  1. LOVE the acorn sandwiches. Adorable!
    My daughter would get a kick out of those - she loves chasing and watching squirrels in our yard hunt for them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for participating in the meme at Bento Blog Network!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I had done a similar acorn lunch!

    ReplyDelete