Making Lunch Fun, One Box at a Time

ben·tol·o·gy (ben t äləjē) Noun : The study of making nutritious and fun lunches for my daughters.

I get a lot of inspiration from other blogs. So, in hopes someone might get some inspiration from me, I've decided to post some pictures here.

This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.Proverbs 3:7-9

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Kitty, Kitty

A fellow bento-ing friend mentioned that she recently used play-doh cutters as cheese cutters for her son's bento lunch....HELLO!?!?! Why did I not think of that before?! I have a box of play-doh supplies sitting on the shelf of my laundry room. I used the kitten cutter for tomorrow's lunch:





  • Salami and cheddar on a whole wheat sandwich thin with a provolone kitten. The kitten's features are made from cucumber peel, whisker eyes, and pink sprinkles.


  • Peas


  • Raspberries, blackberries, and blueberries with a kitten pick


  • Cheddar cheese cut into a kitty shape


  • Mini 3 Musketeers

No comments:

Post a Comment