- 2 candy corn-shaped sandwiches (stacked). The "candy corn" on top is made from a piece of provolone that I colored yellow with a food safe marker and then put a strip of cheddar in the center for the yellow/orange/white effect.
- Carrots with ranch
- Red and green grapes with a "Happy Halloween" pick
- Candy corn (of course!!)
It's Haley's turn to eat lunch with the principal. She's a dog fan so we made her a puppy theme lunch.
- 2 ham and cheddar puppy-shaped sandwiches
- Carrots with ranch (in a puppy cup)
- Red and Green grapes with puppy picks
- Hershey Kisses
Check out the following link for other lunch ideas!