Making Lunch Fun, One Box at a Time

ben·tol·o·gy (ben t äləjē) Noun : The study of making nutritious and fun lunches for my daughters.

I get a lot of inspiration from other blogs. So, in hopes someone might get some inspiration from me, I've decided to post some pictures here.

This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.Proverbs 3:7-9

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Pumpkin Patch



  • Salami and herb cream cheese in a whole wheat mini pita with a cheddar pumpkin and lettuce "grass"


  • Tomato and cucumber slices with ranch with a scarecrow pick


  • Blackberries


  • Pumpkin candies

Check out the following link for other pumpkin themed bentos!


Bento Blog Network

2 comments:

  1. very good looking lunch! I love how you framed the pumpkin with the lettuce~ I enjoy your blog - not sure I have posted before though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job with the pumpkin theme! I love the touch of the lettuce!

    ReplyDelete