Making Lunch Fun, One Box at a Time

ben·tol·o·gy (ben t äləjē) Noun : The study of making nutritious and fun lunches for my daughters.

I get a lot of inspiration from other blogs. So, in hopes someone might get some inspiration from me, I've decided to post some pictures here.

This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.Proverbs 3:7-9

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Couple of More Halloween Lunches

Sorry I have been MIA for a few days...Here are a couple lunches to catch you up.

  • Salami and herb cream cheese roll-ups with Halloween picks
  • Red and green grapes with a pumpkin pick
  • Carrots and sugar snap peas with ranch, and a ghost pick
  • Cheese stick
  • Mini candy bar 
  • 2 skull shaped sandwiches
  • Raspberries with a skull pick (thanks Alex from LunchwithEyeness)
  • Sugar snap peas and ranch
  • Hershey kisses 
Close up of sandwich to show detail

Here are some of the products I used when making these lunches:


5 comments:

  1. What do you use for the roll-ups? Tortillas?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meg, the roll-ups pictured above are made from tortillas. However, when I make PB&J roll-ups (featured in both lunches), I use whole wheat bread. I slightly overlap 2 pieces of bread and roll them flat (pressing them together where they overlap, to create a large piece). Then apply the PB&J, roll and slice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Caren!
    Btw, I used your idea for the "angry bird" face and got so many complements!! Thanks for your blog!

    ReplyDelete