Making Lunch Fun, One Box at a Time

ben·tol·o·gy (ben t äləjē) Noun : The study of making nutritious and fun lunches for my daughters.

I get a lot of inspiration from other blogs. So, in hopes someone might get some inspiration from me, I've decided to post some pictures here.

This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.Proverbs 3:7-9

Monday, October 8, 2012

The Kissing Hand

For those that have followed my blog for awhile, you've seen this lunch (or something very similar) before.   Every time I go out of town without my kids (which isn't very often) I make them a lunch inspired by the book The Kissing Hand to remind them that I'll be thinking of them while I'm gone.  Last weekend, my husband and I went away to celebrate our 14th Anniversary (yea for us!) so I made the girls this lunch on the day we left:

  • Hand-shaped sandwich with a strawberry fruit leather heart
  • Peas
  • Strawberry hearts with blackberries
  • Hershey's KISSES

1 comment:

  1. That's one of Liam's favorite stories. :) Very sweet!!

    ReplyDelete