- Turkey and cheddar roll-ups on whole wheat bread
- Babybel cheese
- red grapes
- 2 hershey kisses
For tomorrow's lunch, I got slightly more creative and went with an Easter theme.
- 2 PB&J sandwiches on whole wheat "Easter egg" sandwiches (stacked) with cheddar and provolone decorations
- Carrots with ranch
- Strawberry slices with blueberries on bunny picks
- Pretzels dipped in white chocolate with Easter sprinkles
One more thing I wanted to add...On the morning we left for vacation I packed the girls breakfast bentos to eat in the car. I figure it would save time and give them something to pass the time. They worked out GREAT! The camera was packed so I didn't get a picture but here is what I included.
- Hard boiled egg (molded into a cute shape, of course)
- PB&J roll-ups on whole wheat (I figured, you eat peanut butter toast for breakfast and you'd eat toast with jelly for breakfast so why not PB&J sandwiches? It's basically the same thing)
- Clementine flower with a blueberry center
They loved them! We will definitely be doing that again for our next car trip.