Making Lunch Fun, One Box at a Time

ben·tol·o·gy (ben t äləjē) Noun : The study of making nutritious and fun lunches for my daughters.

I get a lot of inspiration from other blogs. So, in hopes someone might get some inspiration from me, I've decided to post some pictures here.

This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.Proverbs 3:7-9

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Only You Guys Will Understand...

My sister-in-law tipped me off to a crazy cool store today! It's a cake decorating shop that I had heard about but never made it to...until today! They had a TON of cupcake picks that you can buy individually plus a whole wall of cookie cutters. I was in heaven! Avery and I had a great time picking out our goodies. Here's a peak at what we got.

If you happen to live in the central Ohio area, it's call Cake Craft Co. Thanks for the tip, Lynn! By the way, check out Lynn's fabulous cooking blog: But You Can Call Me Crazy

5 comments:

  1. OMG... looks like you got some good stuff!!! I live near Youngstown but will be traveling threw Columbus in a few weeks... I might have to stop! Can you buy individual picks or in packs? Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, they sell them individually - isn't that awesome?! Just to warn you, it is NOT a fancy store. It looks like it was built in the 50s and the same little old man has been behind the counter ever since. But, I was so excited to be able to buy 2-4 picks rather than 12+!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! Those are usually the best place to buy stuff... no huge mark-up! If you don't mind sharing... about how much are the picks each? Can't wait to go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the bins had different prices but I think the little ones were 12-20 cents each in the large ones were more like 50 cents each. We just kept throwing them in the basket! I had no idea what to expect when we went to checkout!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're so welcome! Thanks for the shout out. :)

    ReplyDelete