Making Lunch Fun, One Box at a Time

ben·tol·o·gy (ben t äləjē) Noun : The study of making nutritious and fun lunches for my daughters.

I get a lot of inspiration from other blogs. So, in hopes someone might get some inspiration from me, I've decided to post some pictures here.

This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.Proverbs 3:7-9

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Dr. Seuss Bento

There are so many adorable Dr. Seuss lunches being posted out there so I thought I'd join the bandwagon. I got a lot of inspiration for this lunch from Jennifer at A Flexible Life.




  • Green eggs (ok, I know in this picture that hard boiled egg looks blue. But, trust me, it's green) and ham

  • Carrots with ranch

  • Blackberries

  • Babybel cheese with a "Thing 2" cut-out

  • White chocolate and M&M "green eggs"

  • Salt and Pepper shaker (for the egg)

3 comments:

  1. Aww, thank you so much for the shout out and the link! I was scrolling through your blog looking at some of your bentos and they're adorable. I've been making them for about 5 years now and my kids just love them. :) Always fun to find another site for ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic lunch.. the Babybel and little chocolate eggs rock!

    ReplyDelete