Making Lunch Fun, One Box at a Time

ben·tol·o·gy (ben t äləjē) Noun : The study of making nutritious and fun lunches for my daughters.

I get a lot of inspiration from other blogs. So, in hopes someone might get some inspiration from me, I've decided to post some pictures here.

This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.Proverbs 3:7-9

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Spring Has Sprung!

Ok, I know that is wishful thinking but we can dream!! Maybe it's the beautiful Valentine's Day flowers that are sitting on my table and counter but something put me in a spring-time mood today so the girls' lunch reflects that:




  • "Daisy" sandwich with a cheddar center

  • Red grapes with a flower pick

  • Carrots and cucumber slices with ranch

  • Wheat Thin Toasted Chips

  • Nestles chocolate heart

    Bento Lunch

No comments:

Post a Comment