Making Lunch Fun, One Box at a Time

ben·tol·o·gy (ben t äləjē) Noun : The study of making nutritious and fun lunches for my daughters.

I get a lot of inspiration from other blogs. So, in hopes someone might get some inspiration from me, I've decided to post some pictures here.

This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.Proverbs 3:7-9

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Love Letter

I saw this idea on a couple other bento blogs and thought they were so cute.





  • Letter shaped sandwich with a fruit leather heart seal.

  • Carrots with ranch

  • Red grapes with a "love" pick

  • 2 Dove Chocolate hearts

4 comments:

  1. This is so so cute!! I need to convince my son that he will like a lunch like this :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute, cute!! I might have to make one of these for T. He would love it. :)

    ReplyDelete