Making Lunch Fun, One Box at a Time

ben·tol·o·gy (ben t äləjē) Noun : The study of making nutritious and fun lunches for my daughters.

I get a lot of inspiration from other blogs. So, in hopes someone might get some inspiration from me, I've decided to post some pictures here.

This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.Proverbs 3:7-9

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Camp Bento

My daughter's 1st Grade class is doing a program at school this week called Camp Skeeter -- they pretend like they are away at camp, while learning things about animals and the environment.

I made her a lunch to go along with her day at camp.

da
  • Sandwich cut with the Pampered Chef sandwich cutter and "CAMP" picks
  • Pretzel (logs) and cheese (flames, decorated with food markers) campfire
  • Cherry tomatoes and snap peas with ranch
  • Cherries (pitted)
  • S'Mores (Golden Grahams, milk chocolate chips and mini marshmallows)

1 comment: