Making Lunch Fun, One Box at a Time

ben·tol·o·gy (ben t äləjē) Noun : The study of making nutritious and fun lunches for my daughters.

I get a lot of inspiration from other blogs. So, in hopes someone might get some inspiration from me, I've decided to post some pictures here.

This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.Proverbs 3:7-9

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Field Trip Bento

Today, my youngest is going on a class field trip.  They had to pack a completely disposable lunch.   I used a strawberry container as the box and lined it with a piece of wax paper to protect everything from the slits in the box.  I used paper, rather than silcone, cupcake folders to separate the food.   
  • 2 butterfly-shaped PB&J sandwiches
  • Carrots with ranch (disposable ranch cup from a fast food restaurant)
  • Red grapes
  • Cheddar flowers
There is what it looked like all packed up and ready to go...I added an extra piece of wax paper to the top to help keep everything secure. 

3 comments: