Making Lunch Fun, One Box at a Time

ben·tol·o·gy (ben t äləjē) Noun : The study of making nutritious and fun lunches for my daughters.

I get a lot of inspiration from other blogs. So, in hopes someone might get some inspiration from me, I've decided to post some pictures here.

This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.Proverbs 3:7-9

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween!!

Wow, it's already here!!   This month has flown by and I've had lots of fun making festive Halloween lunches.   Today's the last one...A spooky graveyard!

  • 2 gravestone-shaped sandwiches decorated with ghost and pumpkin picks, and "RIP" made from fruit leather
  • Red grapes with a "Trick or Treat" cupcake pick
  • Peas
  • Mini Kit Kat candy bar
Here are some of the items, or similar items I used when creating this lunch:

No comments:

Post a Comment