Making Lunch Fun, One Box at a Time

ben·tol·o·gy (ben t äləjē) Noun : The study of making nutritious and fun lunches for my daughters.

I get a lot of inspiration from other blogs. So, in hopes someone might get some inspiration from me, I've decided to post some pictures here.

This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.Proverbs 3:7-9

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Sleeping Bats

I was given the opportunity to test out CuteZCute's latest creation, the Animal Palz Mini Sandwich and Egg Press and I loved it!   Like the original CuteZCute, you get several adorable creations in one press.  The system allows you to create a bat, a monkey, a sheep or a panda.  As the name indicates, you can use it to make mini pocket sandwiches or hard boiled eggs.   I used the monkey to make a hard boiled egg - it turned out adorable but my daughter ate it before I could snap a picture!   I used the bat to make this Halloween lunch. I made 2 versions of this lunch: one with PB&J and the other with turkey and cheese and the Animal Palz press worked great on both.  

 
  • 2 bat-shaped mini pocket sandwiches, stacked.  I put the bats upside down, because that's how bats sleep :-)
  • Clementine with a bat cupcake pick
  • Peas
  • Peanut butter filled pretzels
  • Mini candy bar
Thank you Bento USA for giving me the opportunity to test the Animal Palz!  Two thumbs up!!
 
Here are some of the items, or similar items, I used when creating this lunch:
 


My other bento buddies have been having fun with the Animal Palz too.  Check out:

2 comments:

  1. Cute lunch - I love that you have the bats upside down sleeping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love so much that your bat is upside down! Cute lunch!

    ReplyDelete