Making Lunch Fun, One Box at a Time

ben·tol·o·gy (ben t äləjē) Noun : The study of making nutritious and fun lunches for my daughters.

I get a lot of inspiration from other blogs. So, in hopes someone might get some inspiration from me, I've decided to post some pictures here.

This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.Proverbs 3:7-9

Monday, June 13, 2011

Outdoor Picnic

One of the things I'm looking forward to about summer lunches is having the freedom to think outside the box...or at least not having to fit everything into the box!





  • 2 rectangle sandwiches as the dirt/ground. Haley's is turkey and cheddar and Ave is having PB&J, both on whole wheat


  • Veggie flowers made from cucumbers, cherry tomato, radishes, celery and spinach leaves


  • Orange sunshine

Check out What's For Lunch Wednesday

No comments:

Post a Comment