Making Lunch Fun, One Box at a Time

ben·tol·o·gy (ben t äləjē) Noun : The study of making nutritious and fun lunches for my daughters.

I get a lot of inspiration from other blogs. So, in hopes someone might get some inspiration from me, I've decided to post some pictures here.

This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.Proverbs 3:7-9

Monday, June 6, 2011

Simple

This is Haley's last school lunch of 2nd grade. Tomorrow they have a half day and are having a pizza party. I sort of feel like I should have done something a little more extravagant for her last lunch. But, I need to go to the store and the pantry and fridge are pretty bare.



Haley saw her lunch as I was packing it in her lunch box this morning and said "OH! That looks delicious!" So, it's not all about the cutesy stuff :)






  • Peanut butter on wheat Ritz crackers

  • Carrots with ranch

  • String cheese

  • Blackberries, strawberries and blueberries (which are under the blackberries)

1 comment: