Making Lunch Fun, One Box at a Time

ben·tol·o·gy (ben t äləjē) Noun : The study of making nutritious and fun lunches for my daughters.

I get a lot of inspiration from other blogs. So, in hopes someone might get some inspiration from me, I've decided to post some pictures here.

This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.Proverbs 3:7-9

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Pool Lunch

We're planning to spend the day at the pool so I packed a few quick lunches to take with us.










  • 4 mini PB&J flower shaped sandwiches on whole wheat




  • Carrots with ranch




  • Raspberry flowers with blueberry centers (These were Ave's creation)




  • Ranch flavored mini rice cakes

Check out What's For Lunch Wednesday for more lunch ideas.

4 comments:

  1. So cute! I love the little muffin holders. I found your blog via What's for Lunch at BentoLunch.net. I just made the decision to start serving Bento lunches to my daughter and I have lots to learn. I'll be visiting lots of blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! I am featuring it on my site this week. If you do not want me to please send me an email and I will remove it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What cutter did you use to make these cute sandwiches? They're really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joanie, the sandwich was cut with Wilton's flower fondant cutters. I cut the sandwiches out with the largest one and then used the 2 smaller ones to make indentations into the sandwich.

    ReplyDelete